Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Chill-ing

It seems that I appear to be more sensitive these days. And I just figured out that I will be more contented with my life, I will feel good and better about it if I stopped worrying excessively about some unnecessary things. Yet, so far so good.

The final examination is imminent. Another 4 weeks to go (including this week) and I must pull myself together to bring up my grades and CGPA.

I'm really looking forward for the holidays. It's like, 5 more weeks to go and yet I am already making plans on how to spend the 4 long months of semester vacation 'wisely'. Oh, what wonderful, attainable plans. I hope that I will execute all of them without delay, insya-Allah.

Okay, that's all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sarah, u takde short sem ke?
x amek UNGS ke??

Sarah said...

Takder! :DDD

I amik Pharmacy, so takde short sem! :)