Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Germany Vs Ghana

 Eh, ceh! Terlebih awal pulak buat post pasal ni. LOL.


So, after an embarrassing defeat of 0-1 against SERBIA, will Germany be able to beat Ghana in the upcoming match on the 23rd of June?
We'll see!
Ghana's a pretty strong team. Tall, burly, muscular. And they are really fast!


So like, let me get this straight. Germany won against Australia but lost against Serbia and Ghana won against Serbia but had a draw against Australia?


Those matches are UNPREDICTABLE! We don't even know who's the strongest team in Group D yet!


Unless of course, Ghana wins third time consecutively against Germany or Germany wins against Ghana. Then only we'll know.


Klose will not be playing in the upcoming match NO THANKS to the referee who has the 'red and yellow cards' fetish.

Please oh please let Germany won! I've been waiting for the glorious moment for FOUR YEARS already. If only Germany wins the Cup this time, I wouldn't bother watching the next World Cup anymore.

And again, I couldn't even watch the match LIVE of which suddenly 'I don't care'. TV1 will only air the replay of the match. I'll only watch if Germany won the match. XD

This post is boring, isn't it? Haha, never mind. I'm quite sleepy anyway. Don't know what else to write about. Good night everyone! I'm ready to doze off! ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzz

3 comments:

Dasuki D5T7 said...

boring..
:b
hahahaha..

fikah mus said...

it's all about luck.
thats what i always told my bro.
lol

Sarah said...

@Norman:
Thank you for the comment! :D

@Afi:
Yes, it's all about luck.
I hope they're lucky this time. =)