Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Whaddaheck, it's 23rd of June already??!!!

It means that there is LESS THAN A WEEK before the registration day! Which is on 6th of JUly 2010! *don't stalk me, anyone. I'm not worth stalking. XD*

I haven't prepared anything. I haven't even paid the university fee.Hehehe.
I haven't even packed. I haven't even gone shopping for necessary stuffs (toiletries, etc). But I did make a list of what should be done. Eh, where's the list again? *searching*

 And being the lazybum I've always known for, I didn't finish the organic chem book. HAHAHA. Which is pretty predictable from the start. Those formulae and steps bored me. Haih, tak boleh bosan bosan! What's going to happen to you in main camp? 
I'll study okay. I'll only study when I need to. 

Let's see. I haven't even sent the JPA 9A's above things with the academic transcript and whatsoever. Procrastinator, I am. 

Several people asked me 'Dah start packing ke belum? Apa yang nak bawak?' then I said ' Er, belum start lagi. Masih bersuka ria!' XD


The list of stuffs that should be done


Pay RM 310 to Bank Muamalat
Photocopied I.C, parents' I.C, academic transcript.
Toiletries and other stuffs
Passport size photos. 
Stationery
Send the 9A's JPA thing. Though a bit late already, hahaha.
Iron (my bro took mine)
Oh yeah. I need more tudung and socks. And arm socks (whoa, Sarah!). 
MY COMPUTER CABLE!!!

Mug+spoon+fork+plate+bowl (already available)



That's all, I guess. Anyone wanted to add anything?

No comments: