Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

Sarcasticology

A tag from Afi. A study about a sarcastic human being. Her name's Sarah. *cue dramatic background music*.

Shall we start now?
~~~~~~~FOODOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Creamy white sweet sour Mayonnaise.

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A&W because I love the vanilla float and curly fries. Eh, aren't we supposed to boycott it?

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Gardenia Delicia Buttercotch. I once finished the whole big loaf by myself. And yes. Gardenia. Sedap dimakan begitu saja.

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Tomato. Capsicum. Mushroom. Chicken. Pepperoni. Cheese and MORE Cheese.

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Dorina margarine. Nutella. Strawberry jam. Crunchy peanut butter. Kraft Cheese Spread. I'm drooling already, hohoho.

~~~~~~~TECHNOLOGY~~~~~~~
1. How many televisions are there in your house?
Only two. One in the main living room. Second in the family area upstairs. None in any of the bedroom. :P

2. The color of your cell phone?
White and Creamy orange (I wonder why do I love to use the word creamy? It sounds delectable, I guess XD)

3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band?
Less than one second. As I practically copied this whole tag together with the answers from Afi. Haha. The answer in Thomas Hancock.

4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
Do I need to know this? XD


~~~~~~~BIOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed but oh how I wish I could be ambidextrous. =(

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Some tooth from my set of teeth.

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My six years old brother which weighs about 20+ kg. Berat whoo..

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I don't want to. I'm so paranoid that it may lead to massive bleeding, brain tremor or tumour or whatsoever.

~~~~~~~CRAZYOLOGY~~~~~~~
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Huhu.

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my whole name. Sarcastic is not really my middle name, of course. Haha.

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes, of course. I'm quite prone to hot and spicy stuffs *cakap besar*. For the sake of 1000 US Dollar, I will accept the challenge! Fear is not a factor for me! *merepek lagi*

~~~~~~~DUMBOLOGY~~~~~~
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Not many. I have more shoes and sandals. Huhu.

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I am a good citizen. *as if !* Okay, so sometimes I bought pirated DVDs *okay, takde kena mengena dengan soalan*

3. Last person you talked to??
Dearest Mom

4. Last person you hugged?
HAZIQ! <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~FAVORITOLOGY~~~~~~~
1. Season?
Rainy monsoon season. I love rain. I love the smell of rain. I like watching Rain in Full House. LOL.

2. Holiday?beach or island
Can I choose BOTH? Pretty please? =(

3. Day of the week?
Friday. Because tomorrow will be Saturday, and the next one will be Sunday! :D

4. Month?
October ;D

~~~~~~~CURRENTOLOGY~~~~~~~
1. Missing someone?
Yes, some people of my life.

2. Mood?
Tired. And sleepy. Blahh.

3. What are you listening to?
Nothing.

4. Watching?
Incredible Tales on NTV7. I love horror, spooky stories. I have lots of them. And I've experienced it myself. Want to know more? Stay tune to this blog! :P

~~~~~~~RANDOMOLOGY~~~~~~

1. First place you went this morning?
Living room.

2. What's the last movie you saw?
Geng: The Adventures Begin on Disney Channel, huhu. What? I love Upin Ipin!

3. Do you smile often?
Yes, I'm a smiley person. I'd smile for no specific reason sometimes. But I'm not a great smile-er though. :P

~~~~~~~OTHER-OLOGY~~~~~~~
1. Do you always answer your phone?
Yes. Except when the number appeared is not listed in my phonebook. Strangers! I had encounters with strangers (okay, a stranger who wanted to talk about SEX *shudder*)

2. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Any of my good friends, wishing Happy Birthday, haha. :D

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I love it the way it is. But I once had a dream of having green eyes just like Harry Potter. Green eyes plus raven black hair, great combination, huh? ;)

4. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes. Casio Exilim. Bought it 2 months ago.Great choice! :D

5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. Them in the pond at my house.

6. Favorite Christmas song(s):
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer. *sings* Though I don't celebrate Christmas.

7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A Sony HD videocamera, Nikon DSLR and books, and MORE books! :P

8. Can you do push ups?
Yes. Who do you think I am? A wimp?

9. Can you do a chin up?
Yes, selalu buat dekat gril tingkap :P

10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both of them. You can never expect what will happen in the future. It is so exciting, full of wonderful possibilities but at the same time you have to be careful too.

11. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes.

12. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. But Alhamdulillah none of us family members were injured.

13. Do you have an accent?
My friends in UIA did say that I have a slight (I dunno what kind of) accent when speaking both Malay and English XD

14. What is the last song which made you cry?
'Heal the World' by Michael Jackson. I watched Malaysia Hari Ini and they showed some snippets of videos, pictures of Palestinian citizens with his song played in the background. Seriously. I just can't stop the tears from flowing. A sentimental person I am. >_<

15. What are your plans for tonight?
Sleep, of course.

16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Many times but I managed to survive each time. Alhamdulillah.

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
A lip balm. And nothing else. Not a shopaholic, haha.

18. Have you ever been given roses?
Virtual roses pernah la. LOL.

19. Current worry?
I choose not to worry about the past nor the future. The past is the past. It can never come back. And the future, we don't know whether it will come or not. Wallahualam. Read 'La Tahzan', everyone.

20. Current hate right now
None.

21. Met someone who changed your life?
Many of them. Especially friends from UIA. You know, the Islamic environment. :P

22. How will you bring in the New Year?
Keeping up with my resolutions.

23. What song represents you?
'Reflection' by Christina Aguilera and 'Stick to the Status Quo' by High School Musical casts.There's always someone inside me that's waiting to come out. And it's not an alien.

24. Name three people who might complete this?
anda, awak, kamu.

25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Some things are meant to be that way. Even if we changed the past, there's a possibility that the future will not be as wonderful as we expected or maybe not as good as the present we're living in right now. Allah plans better than any of us human beings.

26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Jun Matsumoto. <3. Haha. No. I don't have any significant other. Masih innocent. :P

27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
None of them. Hoho.

28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Only Allah knows. But if possible, I don't want la. I'm too young. I need to concentrate on my studies. Studies is my main priority, cewaahh.After 4 years lepas graduate, OK la kot. Haha.

29. Does anyone love you?
Yes! Everyone loves me! *pretentious and bimbotic mode*

30. Ever had someone sing to you?
I wish so. It would be really romantic. I want someone to sing 'Smoke Gets in your Eyes' for me. Or a song they created specially for me macam Benz nyanyi untuk Addin. In your dreams la, Sarah.

31. When did you last cry?
When I watched 'Malaysia Hari Ini'. The Michael Jackson +Palestine part.

32. Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, with fluffy pillows and books for bedtime reads. =)

33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes!

34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I listened to and memorized all 'Raihan' songs. And I listened to patriotic and songs from the music syllabus.
Westlife would be my favourite boyband. Mark Feehily the gay is my favourite member from that group. Backstreet boys, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff. Disney songs. Dulu belum minat all these J-Pop and K-Pop. LOL. And yes, my mom made me listen to oldies songs. Aha.

35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Old friends are those from school. New friends are those from UIA. So, old friends then. 11 years of school, whattt...

36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
I love orange juice, I love PULPS! I couldn't fathom those who hated pulps in their juice. -____-
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tagging:

It's you, who's reading this very sentence. Yes, You! You! :D
And people from my blog list =)

2 comments:

fikah mus said...

i had a good laugh reading this.
heee.
me heart jung ji hoon aka bi aka rain, too!!

Sarah said...

Haha. Thanks for reading! And sorry lambat jawab tag ni. Hehe.

I only like Rain when he acted in Full House. :P