Pages

Saturday 15 August 2009

Creating Masterpiece(s)


This is SOOO like me!
EVERY TIME I'm about to embark onto doing something new, the feeling of excitements, anxiety, jittery, dreamy (you name it) will keep on possessing me, occupying my thoughts, pushing me to think about the wonderful possibilities that might occur IF I manage to get this done. No, it's not a mere daydream. It's not wrong to try to imagine on what comes next, though the reality might not be as sweet as the one I've been dreaming all along...
Those so-called daydreams in a way, acts as a booster to push me, keep on pushing me, pestering me to get that thing I'm excited about DONE, FINISH! THE END.

But as time passes, it took me a while to realise that I no longer feel the excitements I've felt before. I no longer have the jittery feelings bubbling out of my head and there is no more the feelings of anxiety as if there were really butterflies flying and fluttering their wings in my stomach. I no longer have those 'wonderful' feelings. Dreaming and thinking about the possibilities stuffs.

So what can really keep me going on and on, continuing to do that stuff until it finishes. What?Nani kore? Nandeyo??

The people whom I got them involved in the 'little project' I've been creating in the first place, of course. The 'little project'. A product of my everlasting daydreams.

Seeing them becoming excited over this 'little project' that had managed to slowly waver my interests in it, the giddy feeling I had before is slowly rekindling.
Seeing how excited they are, had punched me back to the past, reminiscing that I was once excited as they are now.
Seeing how they are willing to help me without any rewards or payments make me realise how selfish I am right now.
Seeing how they are willing to read and improvise and memorize the bloody mediocre stuffs I've once wrecked my brain to construct the sentences before, had touched my heart a bit, again making me realised that they too, play vital roles in making the dreams I've always dreamt of, becoming reality.
Seeing how sincere they are, of which they don't care whether we're going to win or not gently reminds me that efforts and experiences are the things that matters. The intentions matters. Not winning. The same goes with losing.

And so, I must start! It seems like everyone is ready to begin it tomorrow. FINALLY! After ONE WEEK! XD

Everyone, I'm going to become a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _! Wish me luck! :D
It's gaining experience and having fun that matters. Not winning or losing. :)

P.S. I seriously think that I dream a lot.

5 comments:

bunyaminkhair said...

ohh righttt...u wanted to be a movie director back then rite...

Sarah said...

Oh really? Have I told you this before? Lupa la dude...It must have been ages.

bunyaminkhair said...

yea. haha. 2nd after being a doctor. haha

Sarah said...

LOL. Why did you have to bring that up? >_<

bunyaminkhair said...

haahaa...old friend..old friend...