Pages

Sunday 23 August 2009

WANTS!!! :D

Rodgers and Hammerstein's for Organs
Disney Hits Organ
Phantom of the Opera-Andrew Llyod Webber

:D :D :D :D

Gonna get one of them-preferably Rodgers and Hammerstein's for Organs before Raya!!! :D
Or maybe, can use the 'Duit Raya' to buy it! Hehehehehehe *evil grin*
MPH, HERE I COME!!!!
To think again, it's quite hard to find songbooks for organs. Most of the available ones are for pianos, violins and guitars *sigh*.

Anyway, I'm currently:
-In search for Arashi's musical notes...
-In search for P.Ramlee's musical notes/Classic Malay songs
-In search for online websites that offer these things. Gotta google harder!

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH ALL OF YIRUMA'S SONGS! HE REALLY MAKES MY HEART BEAT LIKE A BIG BRASS BAND(Mary Poppins' song, LOL) EACH TIME I HEARD HIM PLAYING THE MELLIFLUOUS TUNES ON HIS PIANO!!!

Too bad he's married though :(. LOL, I'm JOKING! :D

Yeah, gotta master the skills again! To think again, it's been almost ONE YEAR since I last played it. Oh man, I bet my skills have become rusty already. >__<>_<

But now, I have to study for Maths Quiz tomorrow! And complete my Chemistry tutorial!
Gosh, this week's gonna be a busy week! :((((

Adios.
And Assalamualaikum. :)

4 comments:

kina ;) said...

Sarah!Kau main organ ape??Wahhh~ Hebat la kau..xDD Kakkoi desu!!;)

Sarah said...

Aku main organ yg diorang panggil electone. Pernah dengar Yamaha Music? From Japan. Electone tu Yamaha Music ni yang cipta. Dia mcm piano tapi dia ada variety sket. Lebih kurang macam guitar acoustic dgn electric guitar la. Tiap-tiap tahun Yamaha Music ni ada Music Festival kat Japan. :) Cuba google.

Tak hebat langsungla..Skill aku dh berkarat tahap maksimum dah. Huhu. Kena sambung belajar balik. >__<

kina ;) said...

Oh i heard that organ's name somewhere before but i'm not sure how it looks like.:)
Alright,i'll google it.

Someday,kau tunjuk aku cara kau main??nak tengok!!!mesti hebat!!^^

Sarah said...

Haha, I wonder when will that 'someday' be, LOL.
Well, I'd have to improve my skills first before showing it off to you..:P
Buat malu je hahahaha..