Pages

Friday 21 August 2009

Salam Ramadhan...

Tomorrow's the first day of Ramadhan! Yaay!
I really miss the month of Ramadhan and I am eternally grateful for being given the chance by Allah s.w.t to be in this holy month again. Alhamdulillah.

So, what are my resolutions for this month?
1. To manage my time accordingly between studies and ibadah. Cewwahh.. I'm planning to 'khatam' the al-Quran throughout this month of Ramadhan. Insya-Allah. And to keep on improving my recitations. Amin.
2. To reduce my 'Japanese fandom' activities. That is, less Arashi and Japanese Dramas and music. No more watching hot Japanese actors in the laptop.( well, reduce)
3. To carefully observe and improve my akhlak. By not being too sarcastic (LOL) and talk bad about others.
4. To do more Ibadah Sunat. Insya-Allah.

Speaking of the month of Ramadhan, I would like to express my gratitude towards Allah s.w.t. Soul and I had met the Creative Club committee and she allocated three more minutes extra for the movie.
And speaking of the Ramadhan movie, I'm very grateful to say that I've finished editing it. Together with the music and slide transitions. And that I'll give it to Syidah or Syau for further editing-pimping up the slides and all. Oh yes, I forgot about the subtitles. Maybe I'll put it in some parts. Their voices and loud and clear enough anyway.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank, first and foremost, Allah s.w.t for allowing me to complete this movie. Also to the talented actresses- Fizah, Syau, Soul and Syidah. Thank you very much. I don't know how can I ever repay you guys.
And also, I would like to ask for everyone's forgiveness. I'm sorry if I ever hurted any of you guys' feelings. Sorry! Gomenasai onegaishimasu!

And so, that's all.
Let this month of Ramadhan be a month that is filled with barakah to the Muslims not only in Malaysia, but around the world.
And speaking of Ramadhan, I'll be going back to Sungai Petani on the 11th of September! I miss my family tremendously. :(

No comments: