Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Itadakimambo!

Ok, the title above is not related at all to what I'm going to write right now.
Film making is hard! I mean, the whole scriptwriting and editing, shooting stuffs are not that hard.
But it's cooperation that matters!
It's hard to even begin filming when the casts got something to do. And yours truly, as the director(ecceeehhh) couldn't say anything as she is grateful enough that they are willing to help. But somehow I have to take the feelings of other casts in considerations.
The hard thing is that we are students. We are not professional people in the film making industry. And so, we have other things to do besides dedicating our whole lives towards acting in front of a mere digital camera.
So, it's all right. I'll try to understand.I will never give up. Until the date of the dateline. For the coming two days of holidays, of which most of CFS students will go home to spend their first day of ramadhan with their families, I will instead, stay in the room, editing and further edit the completed movie (I hope so).

Coz giving up is SO not me. For perseverance is also my middle name. Oh yeaaahhh!!!

No comments: