Pages

Thursday 27 August 2009

Guys make great movies, don't they?

Well, yours truly had sent the movie for the competition and she can feel it that the probability of her even gaining the top 3 places is almost reaching the number ZERO.
What can I say, it's a typical, stereotyped, mediocre scripts and movie. The actors are great, it's just that the scriptwriter and the director is just well...average.

Anywwaaaayyyyy...I did this just for fun, remember? That is my intention in the first place. And just to gain experience. I don't care about winning or losing anyway. It's the experience that matters. Hehe.
It's a new thing for me. And I'm glad I take this chance to do something that I've never done before. If I backed off from doing this, just because I fear that I would lose or something, then I'm a coward. And of course, I'm not a coward. So, by just doing this-the movie, makes me a courageous person who dares to take chances and explore new things that life can offer.
So, I have no regrets! :D

Ok, so I saw some snippets of the guys' movies. And I gotta say, I'm really impressed. Guys are different from girls. I hate to admit this but I seriously think that GUYS ARE MORE CREATIVE. Well, duh, it's a fact, right? And they are good in cracking up jokes, without making themselves looked like fools in front of other people.
And seriously, I have a strong feeling that this guy's group going to secure the number one place in the competition. I have to admit this. THEY ARE GOOD! Seriously! Even looking at one of the actors' face makes me laugh uncontrollably.

There are six groups. Two of the are juniors. Both are guys. Both from the Engineering and ICT course. Then, there are three of us. Two senior guys and one girl. One of them is from the Engineering course. While the other guy is from the Pre-Medical course and INCIDENTALLY, my groupmate for this semester. In fact, majority of those guys who act in that movie are my groupmates. Oh yeah, their movie's the one I mentioned above. The Awesome one. Well, yeah.

And there's another girl. I dunno whether she's a junior or a senior. And I don't know what programme is she taking.

Ok, that's all.
My stomach is grumbling. Imagine, I'm being charged RM 4.00 for a polystyrene of white rice, fish, vegetables and two crab sticks. THAT IS SOOOO UNREASONABLE! HMMPH!!!
Bila nak bukak puasa ni? :P

2 comments:

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

so who's that awesome one???
specifically????
ur groupmate tu???
kurius arh....
hehe!!!

Sarah said...

The Raja gang...LOL