Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Alter-Ego...

(Sarah Sarcastic. Please excuse the numerous flaws in my drawing. I drew it using the touch pad for goodness' sake, LOL)

That's Sarah Sarcastic. My Alter-Ego.
I admired the characteristics that she possessed. Unlike me. Both of us are different in several ways.
Sarah Sarcastic doesn't care what people thought of her. She doesn't care other people's opinions about her. She is not afraid to voice out her opinions and she will stand up to her rights and others.
Sarah Sarcastic is not emotional and doesn't let her emotions control her judgment, everything she's doing and make sure it doesn't affect her everyday life.
Sarah Sarcastic is a heartless person.
Sarah Sarcastic is high spirited, unlike me, who is sometimes in a low mood due to PMS, LOL.

Well, that's really me. Sarah Sarcastic is a part of me.
Once you saw the characteristics that Sarah Sarcastic possessed while I'm talking or doing something, that's it. I was Sarah Sarcastic at that time.
And when you see me giving sarcastic remarks out of a sudden, that is Sarah Sarcastic. And when I quickly regretted what I've said and off apologizing profusely to the offended person. That's me.
And when I suddenly can't think of anything sarcastic to reply to those who sneered at me, yeah, that's me. Sarah Sarcastic was off sleeping somewhere.
In the Alter-Egos land.
Who occupied it? All the alter-egos that existed in this world. By world I mean both fictional and reality.
Superman-the alter-ego of Clark Kent.
Hannah Montana- the alter ego of Miley Stewart.
Mr.Hyde- the alter ego of Dr. Jekyll.

Ok, I shall stop. I'm not deranged or anything, LOL. Just a bit emo. I miss home. I miss my family. I want to go home. Maybe I will stay at my grandaunt's house this weekend. Having relatives here in a way means that you are not alone. :(

No comments: