Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

Indescribable and bored...

I'm all alone in the room again, as Syidah has classes to attend,
Yours truly is fasting today, gonna break it at the end of the day,
I had a wonderful dream last night, a dream that could last all night,
I'm still smiling at the thought of it, oh how very peculiar indeed.

I'm stuck. I don't care.
I dreamt that someone who claimed to be my mother's friend brought me to a camera shop.
And she asked me to choose whatever I wanted in the shop!
I asked her, is this for real? And she said. Of course. Just pick whatever you want.
OK. Nikon DSLR, here I come! Hohohoho.
And she paid for it, seriously!
In the dream, I kept on asking myself. Is this a dream? I hope it's not!
Oh yeah, it's too good to be true. Of course it's a dream.
And I even met Nigel Barker! The photographer from America's Next Top Model. It was like, a conference for photographers.
He saw me with my camera and asked
" Is this yours?"
I replied cynically " Yeah, why?"
And he said " Nothing," and walked away. How mysterious. Either he's jealous or something is bothering him.
And off I went to an Opera House. In France kot. And the stage is enormous and decorated with old, vintage, classic decorations. It was dark and gloomy.
There was this actress- I imagined her behaviour to be like La Carlotta. And the opera ghost was mad at her. And blah-blah-blah...
I was the photographer, OK?
And I can't remember whether she died or not. But she did evoke the Opera Ghost's anger.

OK! I'M BORED! Be positive! Practise for MUET Speaking!
And your 8th Bio Lab Report.

Tomorrow we're gonna dissect the rats! Mousey, or should I say 'Rattey' ? Here I come!
Ok, gonna charge the camera's battery.

No comments: