Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

My name! My name!

A friend, Farah Humaira had her hand on the pen (keyboard, actually, LOL) writing fictions titled 'Ethan and Sarah'.
And when I asked her about the name 'Sarah' ,she admitted that she used my name as the main character for her story. She said she loves my name! OOOoooohhhh (perasan, perasan).
Anyway, her stories: (ermm, stories about me, the pretentious sarcastic :P)

Ethan and Sarah Chapter One
Ethan and Sarah Chapter Two
Ethan and Sarah Chapter Three
Ethan and Sarah Chapter Four

Anyway, I love your name too, Farah. Farah/Sarah is almost the same la. Haha.

1 comment:

Balloon of Thoughts said...

hahaha..yeah,our name is almost the same..hehe
keep reading ya,i haven't written the ending yet,ahaks
n u can critisize it too..wanna hear opinions on how i write.good or bad..hehe (",)