Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

SAKIT HATI!!!

I want a hard disk!!!
With gazillion bytes capacities!
Just borrowed Sakinah's a.k.a Shokina's hard disk, which contained all the stuffs about Arashi- their songs, videos, shows.
And also downloaded 'Hana Kimi' and TRIED to download 'Bambino' which starred Matsujun!
But to no avail, it looks like my computer internal disk is almost fully occupied.
Not much free space left.
Then how?
Hoho.
I don't care. I'm gonna return the Hard Disk to Sho. :P
And when the new semester starts, I SHALL HAVE a NEW hard disk. Oh dear, I sounded like a spoilt brat.
Ehmmm..
Well, see first whether my dad wants to buy or not. SPOILT BRAT!!!
And I SHALL fill all Japanese stuffs inside the hard disk.
Eii, hard disk is not that expensive, right? Not exceeding RM 1000, right??? :D
Better still, I'll use my scholarship money. After all, it is for college purposes, right?? ;)
Tell me what other ways can I use to spend the scholarship money?
Yeah, don't be surprised. It's still there, in Bank Muamalat Account. Not exceeding RM1000, of course. But OK, right? I politely declined when my dad asked for my bank account number, so that he could bank in some money. Just like most of my friends' parents did.
NO WAY! I want to live independently, that is, BY NOT ASKING MONEY from my PARENTS. I'll just survive with the scholarship money, just like other normal not so rich students do. Not to say that I'm rich, of course. BUT NO! I don't want my parents to scoop out money for my college. I want to live independently. And even in main camp, I will survive with the scholarship money. NOT PTPTN! That's the reason I'm taking Pharmacy, LOL.

Anyway, I digress.
Yeah, I need a hard disk. Pronto. To feed my over addictions towards Japanese Dramas, Musics, and J-Pop IDOLS! ARASHI!!!

Ok, next post! :D

6 comments:

kina ;) said...

hahahaha..
sarah..xtrnal tu klu kau tggu lmbt skit lg msti lg murah..
but find yg the best internally tau..
btw, u can borrow my xtrnal whenever u wanna watch arashi!!
sharing is loving!!*quote malaysia no arashi fans..*^______^
but mggu ni xleh ar..hehehe..
nk bwk blk nk download lg..XD

btw, gd luck quiz and assignment comp hri khmis ni..XD

Sarah said...

Wahh.. Thanks Sho! XD
Tu yg best jd Arashi punya fans.
Sharing is loving! True! True!
Ok. Takpe. Download byk2 sikit eh?
Nanti sy pinjam lg, ok? :D:D:D

Balloon of Thoughts said...

eh,what scholarship did u get?

Sarah said...

In foundation, Kementerian Pelajaran.
I once got the offer letter from JPA though. The program ijazah dalam negeri. Coz I scored 10As. But I declined, as it's a hassle to write letter to KPM, saying that you don't need their money anymore coz you have JPA. You can only choose one of those two. But
In Main Camp, I'm gonna survive with JPA Scholarship. Huhu.
Only Medic, Dentistry and Pharmacy students will get it automatically. For other courses, you have to get an overall cgpa of 3.5 to get scholarships. Insya-Allah. Because these are the critical courses. Why do you think JPA offer scholarships on these three programmes? The country need them the most, LOL.

Balloon of Thoughts said...

owh,do u mean the rm 1250 like the matrix kpm give?
did u go to matrix kpm?
yeah,those are the critical courses.i think it's because the fees are expensive right?well,the ipts are.dunno about ipta..hehe

Sarah said...

Yeah, RM1250. Hoho
Nope, I didn't go to matrics KPM, haha.