Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

The Moment You've all Been Waiting For...

Enough said. Till this moment, I can still smell the disinfectant/ Dettol on my hands. And the putrid, foul, nose tingling smelly aroma of the dead, bloody stinking rat would make its appearance out of a sudden. Especially when you're eating using the hands that once dissect and killed them mercilessly. Maybe the dead rats' spirits are taking their revenges on us. I don't know. I've had enough of rats. Thank God I'm in Pharmacy programme. I don't desire to encounter such indescribable, nauseating feelings again!
OK. When the class started, Brother Mahathir asked us, the students to pick out rat from the bin. I eagerly went there. YUCKS! TOO MANY FOUL STINKING RATS!
I almost shed a tear trying to cope with the bloody smell. Yeah, It's.. OK. I'm feeling nausea now.
Then, brother Mahathir asked whether anyone of us brought a camera.
I raised my hand and suddenly, in this firm tone, he said
" OK, OK. Take out. I'm gonna confiscate your camera,"
I was like WHADDAHECK??? But relented on it anyway. But my face is red. Out of shock.
And suddenly. Brother Mahathir held the rat's tail, leaving it dangling in the air and said
" Ok Ok. Come on. Let's take pictures,"
Again. I was like.. WHADDAHECK??? He was just joking right now. Oh my goodness. When he said that he's going to confiscate my camera, my immediate thought was that " OK. Maybe we're not allowed to bring camera,"

Ok. enough writing already. Let the pictures do all the talking. I mean, writing.
Next post...

2 comments:

farah said...

hurry up sarah!!
i cant wait to look at the photos..
hee.. =)
im da cutest..
lalalalala~~`
just joking....

Sarah said...

Kejap2. Kena upload semua gambar. Banyak gila. Berpuluh2. Connection asyik putus bila tgh upload gambar. kejap eh..
Tapi before Khamis boleh siap. =)