Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

MUET

I'm currently doing the listening practice for MUET. Don't worry. It's not that difficult compared to EPT Listening. In fact, they will play the track twice. Once for the mere purpose of listening what craps are the speakers talking about. But of course, don't be so stupid to leave your pen. Don't ever leave it! Jot down the notes. And when they played it the second time, you can just check your answers and still listening, of course.

But the track is quite fast and that's really dangerous, LOL. And of course, some of the unidentifiable accent that can get you confused.
I made one mistake just now.
The speaker said 'want'im' to succeed (want him to succeed) and I wrote 'wanted to succeed'. Hoho, freaky!

By the way, what am I doing at this time of the night (it's past midnight), practicising MUET?
Oh, kena practise MUET. Wait my mum will ask me about it and get mad if I told her I was watching video instead of studying (MUET included). NO!!! Oh yeah, tengoklah. Bahasa Melayu dengan English bercampur aduk. Manglish pulak tu! Macam mana ni??!!!

Secara tuntasnya (dunno what's the meaning), kena study MUET. Plus writing and speaking in proper English!
Wish me luck, ok?

No comments: