Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

Bored Bored Bored

Just finished my mid sem computer. It was OK. I hope to get 50 above over 55. Hoho. Insya-Allah.
Jem, I didn't kill my blog la. I WILL NEVER kill it.
It was there. I just changed the domain. LOL. And I created a new blog using the sarahkushairi domain.
And didn't you realise that I've put a link in the goodbye entry? It was there. Didn't you realise that you can click on the smiley and that it can bring you to this blog of which the domain had been changed? Try again. The blog's still there. You can click on my profile.
Well, what could I say. I've been a feeling a bit random and bored. My addiction towards blogging is killing me. And it shows that you're not good in finding clue, LOL. Kidding, kidding Jem. Jangan marah. You know that I'm sarcastic. I'm addicted to mysteries and crimes, LOL. And I'm watching 'Kindaichi' right now. Jun Matsumoto. HAZIE called him AJINOMOTO. Anyway, I digressed, haha.My intention was to create some sort of secret passage (?) to my real hidden (not really) blog.
And I wonder who is that person from Bandung, Indonesia who managed to figure out the hidden clue. Hoho.
Well, that's all. Toodles! :)

No comments: