Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

What happened during computer class...

We had our computer lab class in Computer Lab A.

Of course, got internet, apa lagi.. online la!
We opened madam's website and there's a cbox. Apa lagi, spam la!

15 users online.
Aishah enticed me into this, haha.
" Sarah, jom spam,"
" Hoho, okay,"
" Tapi jangan guna nama awak. Kita buat initial,"
" Ok,"
So, I am S and Aishah is a.

Spamming starts. And suddenly everyone in the class started chatting!

n: Zarif, belajar arr
a: s... takut la nanti quiz bio
S: Yo!
S: Relaxla A.
a: haha, kelakarla panggil s dengan a.. haha
a: takut gile..mdm zahalah yg aja sy bio tau..soalan die sgt2 tricky!!
nuura: quiz batal!!!!!
S: uhhmm...proper discussion, a
n: asal quiz bio plak? org tgh frust x dpt jwb quiz 2
nuura: yahooo
a: sape n nih??haha

Aishah asked me " Siapa N?"
I just said " Tak tau. Tak kisahla,"

S: frust pulak..
n: google
S: hai nuura! :-) THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF ALL!!! I'll explain it to you later, hoho.
a: bahaye la..x leh reveal name..haha
noname: sembang2 y bermanfaat pleeaassee!
a: nuura sape?
nh: thanks mdm for postponing the 2nd quiz
S: Betul tu...
a: bermanfaat la nih =P
n: jgn maen2..mdm fuhaina ada
a: ckp psl pelajaran tau
n: sape a nih?
n: pukul kang
nh: kite kene manfaatkan masa dgn menaip
S: ok, what is system software? :P
n: xtau aku
a: nk pukul lak..sepak kang..haha
z: sje je nk test
a: system software!!nk jwb!!
naktahu: salam.bukak buku teks
alkf...: sape nk hantar soft copy...sile2...
a: enables interaction between hardware n computer?
a: haha..lupe la
naktahu: klu bro hantar kat sape
n: sibuk je nak tahu
S: bolehlah tu..
alkf...: bro anta kat bro laaa...

And madam entered the class.

a: ok lah..tata =)
alkf...: bro yg alim2 2..
alkf...: blaja2...
n: jgn chat dah..belajar
z: ske ati r
z: sori
noname: salam mujahadah!!!
naktahu: dah rehat
z: rehat
bulan: hai!
bulan: eit, kne wtpe?
naktahu: d
n: bulan dok sebelah aku
bulan: ARI NI BEST MAEN BUNYI2
naktahu: tabes dah.

I know some of the people aje. The rest, not really sure. Are you aware that nuura never left a message in the cbox again ever since I said " Hai, Nuura! :)" to her?
Hoho, okay, revealing.
S is Sarah. a is Aishah. n is Nazim. z is Zharif (both of them were in my class last sem. And there are only 4 brothers in the class). alkf.. is Alkaff, but I called her Izzati. She's the class rep. We're supposed to give her the soft copy of our assignments,
I dunno who the heck is naktahu, bulan, noname(I guess it's Nuura), wait ah.. and nh.

Nuura is in fact...

A BOY!

Yup, I said " Hai Nuura! :)" and 'Nuura' never seemed to leave a single message afterwards, kan? Haha.

Itulah, siapa suruh guna nama Nuura? Ingatkan perempuan! Haish! Mana nak kenal semua nama budak perempuan dalam kelas tu? Dahlah ada budak AED dengan Engin. Mana nak kenal!
I was just being friendly of course. I thought Nuura is a girl.

Nuura is the short name of that boy. To make things worse, he's from DARUL QURAN! And Medcy's Dakwah and Tarbiyah's first year committee some more. I know la, since I'm from Lujnah 'Dakwah and Tarbiyah'. Haha. So imagine, a pious guy like him suddenly received a message " Hai Nuura! :)". How would he react? I rest my case as I couldn't stop laughing.

But seriously. Computer class was fun. And Madam is ever so sporting. I like her! Haha.

I'm bored. That's the reason I write this nonsense.
And yeah, I studied an EXTRA chapter, Chapter 5, 6 and 8. And the quiz's gonna come out from chapter 6 and 8 ONLY!
hoho.
Good work, Sarah. Good work..
Dah, pergi belajar!

2 comments:

farah said...

i noe sape nuura...
obviously..
hahahaha...
sarah.. how on earth could u do dat????

=)

Sarah said...

Sshhh...
Don't tell anyone ok? ;P