Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Last post for today!

1. Who were you with last night?-Syidah, my roomie

2. What woke you up this morning?-phone alarm. Bangun! Solat subuh

3. Where are you?-in my room at hostel

4. Is tonight going to be a good night?-it's already morning.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?-nope.

6. When was the last time you cried?-can't remember.

7. Ever thrown up in public?-nope

8. Passed out because of alcohol?-No way, jose!

9. What’s on your mind RIGHT now?-bila nak tido ni?

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?-my mum, my dad, my siblings, my loved ones, acece.

11. Where would you like to live?-in Malaysia la. Be proud to be a Malaysian.

12.What do you want to name your children?- haha. Haven't planned for that.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?-a pharmacist with my own pharmaceutical company, a book author, a screenwriter.

15. Who is your number 4 on myspace?-Jemmie

16. Have you kissed your number one?- Farahin? Flying kiss adelah. haha

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?-Izzyani

(where are no 18 and 19?)

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?-during bio lab last week kot. I flinched over something and the brothers laughed really loud, WTH.

21. Do you listen to music every day?-sometimes

22. What was the last thing you ate?-tuna sandwich

24. About how many people have you liked?- celebs boyfriends? Too many. LOL

26. What are you doing this weekend?-please read my previous post.

27. Whats your favorite type of soda?- Root beer and the Tesco cola. haha

29. Have you ever won an award?-Yes. hoho. :)

30. What do you want to do right now?-sleep

31. Who are you with?-alone

32. Do you like someone right now?-real life person? No. Celeb bf? Yes, Matsujun! :)

(Where is number 33?)

34. How long ’til your birthday?-6 months, huhu

35. When were you the saddest in your whole life?-when I received my SPM result in 2007 and when my grandma passed away in 2oo5.

36. What time is it?-1. 40 a.m.

37.What makes you mad?-anything that I feel I want to get mad at.

39. Have you ever had a song written about you?- No. huhu. Wonder who's going to do that for me? :D

40. What song makes you cry?-oh yes. A nasyid. I'tiraf. By Raihan. Betul-betul insaf.

41. What song makes you happy?-too many to be listed. Haha.

42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?-nothing. If I want to sleep, that's it. No songs attached, LOL.

43. Do you have a job?-student and blogger. It doesn't pay much. LOL.

44. Who is your 3rd text on your inbox from?-Azri. She's asking about the comp assignment.

47. Whats the next CD you’re gonna get?- CD? Not going to buy any. I'll only ask my bro to burn the songs for me, LOL.

[Height] I'm as tall as Inoue Mao. Hehehe. Yes, seriously.

[Weight] 45+. I'm not underweight! Enough said!.

[Hair] black

[Eyes] dark brown

[Piercings] None. I'm scared. LOL

[Tattoos] NO WAY!

[Wearing right now] caftan

[Favorite color] black

No comments: