Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Too OUTDATED!

I know, I should have uploaded these pictures AGES ago! But didn't have mood to do that back then. Well, here it is. It's better late than never, right? Recapping, my taaruf week in CFS IIUM, June Intake 2008/2009)
(lights off!!!)

(lights on! Love this pic. I can see Rose! Haha)


(a blurry picture. We were in a hurry! And the committees garang macam singa!)


(sisters from ZC waiting in front of UKC 2)


(my table and bunk. Aisyah hasn't arrived yet. She's the 2nd intake student. So, the top bunk was unoccupied)

(my table. A bit messy. First day, what???)


(Syidah's bunk)

(my bunk back in 117B. If you look closely, you can see the baju kurung batik being hung and of course, Taaruf kit. The blue T-shirt , taaruf bag (still keep it, XD) and also, CHELSEA FC SCARF!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

M.U

M.U

M.U


Hahah gawd i missed taaruf. not.

Sarah said...

CHELSEA!

CHELSEA!

CHELSEA!

Yup, 'missed' taaruf too, ;P