Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Rats' Day Out.. And Dead...

(Dissecting Kit)
( Rat's coffin :P)
( Bubbly lab partners)
(And the Rat itself)
(The brothers are freaking tall. You can barely see the sisters behind)
(United we stand, divided we fall! hahaha)
( Getting the rats from the bin)
(same here)

(Listening attentively)
(Brother Mahathir)
(Awestruck, LOL)
(please count how many people are smiling here? :P)
( sisters)
(Br. Mahathir throwing the rat to one of the sis XD)
( Don't let your cat get near to the computer screen)
( Passed out)
(Cool!)



(Look at Kak Hawa's expressions, hehe)

(not mine, but a friend's)
(Alimentary canal)
( Liver, Small Intestine, Caecum, Large Intestine, Anus)
(Mousey's beheaded head)
(this is mine, with all the internal organs removed. Not a clean dissection, more like a massacre, LOL. I have no talent and intention of becoming a surgeon, hahaha. )
( Mashed up internal organs, LOL)
(Bloody! :P)

This is so far, the post with the most pictures, don't you agree? :D
The stench really make me nausea. I don't mind the blood though. One sister in my class almost fainted when she carried out this experiment. Huhu.

13 comments:

farah said...

thanx sarah!!!
love em!!!
yeay!

Sarah said...

No big deal..
Anyway, you're welcome.
=)

Balloon of Thoughts said...

why did u guys chop the rat's head?was it necessary?

Sarah said...

To take a look at its brain, Farah.
I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't necessary. I'm not that barbaric. LOL

Balloon of Thoughts said...

haha..just asking..hope it didn't suffer..did u really name it?hehe

Sarah said...

Yeah, Mousey. LOL. XD

Unknown said...

geez sarah! lotz of blood ther, u mustve cut the blood vessels or something. be careful next time, eh..

hehe, my rat also the same.

poor us. haha~

Sarah said...

Hoho, good for us! XD
I got very impatient at that time.
Brother Mahathir kept on pestering us to remove all the bloody organs quickly.
Eager to impress, I had transformed myself into a professional serial killer, chopping and cutting everything, removing all the organs barbarically, LOL.
I have the surreal talents of becoming like Mona Fandey, instead of becoming like some other professional surgeons. Hahaha

eichizen said...

i think know i didn't take medical course..
.
.
.
my adrenalin cannot control anymore after see those picture..
=.=
*sick..

lol..

Sarah said...

Eichizen again, huh?
Who are you, really? O_o

amiirahrawks! said...

how many ppl are in ur bio lab class? mcm overloaded je! :P ooh, gruesome pictures u got there. i cant wait for my turn next sem! ;)

Sarah said...

Haha, it's around 30 students kot.
But we're lucky compared to the other groups. They have to combine. Meaning, two groups in a class. LOL.
Well, yeah. 'ENJOY' your Bio Lab next sem! :P

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my university paper, thanks for your excellent points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Laura