Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Insanity and Craziness, Post-Quiz Traumatic Experience...

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it's very unlady-like of me to scream out loud either in the virtual world or in reality. Well yeah, I just did, OK! And goodness what perceptions do the sisters next door have about me. Oh well... I'm not lady-like after all. All my friends will laugh for sure.
" Sarah, a lady like person? WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!"
I had a great time answering the quiz just now when suddenly, I was confused with the given answer in question number 10. The rest are OK. I'm just confused with QUESTION NUMBER TEN!!!!
I was contemplating on whether to choose WIZARD or DEVICE DRIVERS.
And off I went, choosing WIZARD, smiling all the way from class to room. Satisfied and half confident with the chosen answer.
I opened the door, still smiling...
I opened 'Computing Essentials 2008', still smiling.. and...
WHAT THE HECK??!!!!

The answer is the freaking DEVICE DRIVERS!!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
So that concludes, I know what I'm going to get for this quiz. Huhu, I want to get full marks laaaa.....
Never mind, let this be a lesson.
Lesson? Like don't go online when you're supposed to be studying for your quiz?
NO! This is a lesson that you will remember for your entire life. You WILL REMEMBER that freaking DEVICE DRIVERS need to be installed before some output devices can be used. The name DEVICE DRIVERS is SO OBVIOUS, right???
And that WIZARD guides you through the process of installing DEVICES. IT GUIDES YOU!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna study with all my might for tomorrow's exam.* My alter-ego, Sarah Sarcastic rolled her eyes and said cynically " As if!"
What the heck Sarah Sarcastic! I'll prove it to you! Haha.
What am I doing talking to myself. Well, feeling a bit loony.
My dad's gonna come to see me again! Hoho! He came last weekend. Forever a busy man. LOL

No comments: