Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

Old Love and an overly dramatic post

Everyone, meet my first proper bicycle (without training wheels la)

I got this as a present from my dad for getting number three in the class. I was in Standard One and gosh, this bike really holds precious memories of my childhood.
Enough about the memories. I'm getting teared up *drama queen*.
The bike has done a wonderful service. Like, this is the bike where I hit Danial on the head, LOL. Seriously. the scar's still there. My mum was freaking mad! I used this bike to go to kelas mengaji. The bike where Syafiq and Syazwani rode (If I'm not mistaken) and both of them fell into the drain, wakakakaka. The precious bike, la. Don't tell me you didn't know how it feels to have your own bike?
As I grew up, my dad bought us a new mountain bike. And this old bike was left forgotten, but we still brought it together with us whenever dad got transferred to somewhere else.
After ELEVEN years , my mum has made a decision. She told my maid
" I want you to throw the bike away!" Away! Away! Away! That word echoed inside my head.

WHAT?? That sentence struck me in the chest, feeling a throbbing indescribable pain. Hoho.
But of course, If I argued with my mum, she will say
" What are you going to do with it? There are too many bicycles here. It's a mess! And you're going to college anyway,"

Fine. She has a point there. Well, I just took this picture on the day it's going to be thrown away. Sad,sad. I hope some Indonesian guy took this bike out of the trash and mend it. It breaks my heart to see my beloved bicycle being crashed and sold into separate parts to the besi buruk dealer. Hoho.
That's all from me. You'll always be in my heart, dear bicycle.

No comments: