Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Quiz again! And new layout..

Not exactly new. I've used it before and I've decided to use it again as I've got bored of the previous layout.
There's supposed to be no class tomorrow. But Mdm had decided to let us do the third computer quiz tomorrow morning. Pheww...
Ok, my computer quiz marks had deteriorated.
Quiz 1 : 24/25
Quiz 2: 23.5/25

WHAT?
I don't want to get 23/25 for tomorrow's quiz! NO!!!
But indeed, I'm still grateful. There's one guy in my class who got a mere 7.5/25.

By the way, my mum scolded me just now. She's sort of angry because I haven't called her for like, 5 days. Haha.
Oh yeah, and there's this dude from my Arabic class last semester. I got to know about his blog from Raja Syahmi.
And off I went commenting on his cbox.
Gosh, this guy was hyperventilating, bombarding me with questions like
" How did you manage to find my blog?"
" Not many people know about this,"
" You browsed into whose link list?"

Chill dude. I'm not going to post your 'private' pictures and your most 'innermost thoughts' into some other sites. :P Maybe he's not used to having 'strangers' viewing his blog.
It's a blog, dude. Anyone can unexpectedly stumbled upon your blog, or anyone's blog.
LOL.

2 comments:

Balloon of Thoughts said...

haha,seriously funny.It is a blog anyway.mAYBE he was surprised that YOU browsed his blog..hehe
btw,nice layout.love dark colour layouts so that it makes me easy to read.hahaha

Sarah said...

Yup, whatever la, haha.
Thankies! Glad you like it, haha.
I've got fed up with the old layout. Too girlish somehow. Tak kena dengan jiwa, hahaha.