Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

I'm going to get a RAT! Hohohoho :D :D :D

( It's very cute! It's disheartening to dissect this little creature just for the sake of looking at its internal organs! And let it die! (right??) )

Next week, we're going to have dissection for Bio Lab. We're going to dissect white lab rat. Each of us will get one rat! YESSS!!!!
NO!!!
It's SO CUTE! I don't have the heart to dissect it!
Sarah Sarcastic said cynically, rolling her eyes " WTH Sarah, it's just a bloody rat anyway, be professional for goodness' sake!"
Sarah Sarcastic is my alter-ego. The other side of me, I mean. You know, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? I'll elaborate on it later. Proper introduction later.
Sarah Kushairi just ignored Sarah Sarcastic.
Can I just, ok...
Ermm, dissect it, hopefully the anaethesia thing works marvelously, so the rat wouldn't feel any pain and urmm... Can I stitch it back? You know, and not kill it?

But that would have been impossible, right???
Because there will be two parts in the dissecting process. And the second part will be carried out after two days!
Will my dearest gonna be pet rat be able to survive the tormenting 48 hours?
And DIE???
NO!!!
I'm thinking of an absurd and preposterous, ridiculous plan.
You know, making it alive again, just like Frankenstein? And have anyone watched 'Growing up Creepy' where she used the same method to bring her lab frog back to live?

That's absurd of course. Only Allah has the right and power to take and give someone's life back.
In this case, the rat's gonna die, I think. And it's ITS time. Nothing to regret. Dah sampai ajal, huhuhuhuhu.
I'm going to bring the camera and captured everything next week. Yeah, I promise!
Jem jangan muntah tau!

Anyway, is there any animal hospital near UIA PJ?
Can I just send it to 'Trauma dan Kecemasan Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya'? :P

And I'm thinking f naming my gonna be pet rat.
Well, I'm still thinking about it. Jun? :P Yeah, JUN!!!! JUN MATSUMOTO!!!

I'm gonna call the rat JUN MATSUMOTO! Hope it's a male. Can't stand it if there is some trace of smaller rat babies in the womb of female rat. NO!!! It's horrible!!!

Well, if I DO get a female rat (still hoping it's a male), I'm gonna call it JEM! Any objection, Jem? Or do you want to suggest other appropriate names? You'd better do! :D :D :D
Fine, I'll call it Jun Matsumoto anyway! Regardless of its gender!

EDIT: Jem suggested the name 'mousey' to it. She said that it is more animal-ish and less humane.
Well, I was contemplating whether to choose Jun Matsumoto or Mousey. Never mind la.
MOUSEY!!! WHAT A CUTE NAME!!! :D :D :D
I hope the rat's cute though. But I wouldn't have the heart to dissect it then. Insya-Allah, I'll try, Huhuhu.

No comments: