Pages

Saturday 25 April 2009

Random...

My family's coming to KL on the 1st of May. Huhu.
They will fetch me and we will be off to Jengka, Pahang to attend my cousin's wedding. And to help out with the wedding preparations. LOL.
Hoho, nak jadi wedding photographer lagi. Huhuhuhu.
And DBSK's going to hold their concert in Malaysia! Hohoho! I want to go!
Malizah is hoping that DBSK will hold their concert before December, as she'll be off to India to pursue her study in Medicine in that month Huhuhuhu. I'm gonna miss her :(
Arashi, when are you guys going to come here???!!! I want backstage passes too! And Arashi goodies and memorabillias. Hehe. And get Matsujun, Sho, Nino, Ohno and Aiba's autographs. Get their pictures taken with me. Get my picture taken with MATSUJUN! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *fantasizing*.

Oh yeah enough about them. I vividly remember a year ago, where I attended a wedding of my cousin in Perak. Ahh... One year had passed by.
Oh, I'm gonna be 19 this year. And 20 next year. Seriously? TWENTY??? There will be no more 'TEEN' in my age! ARIENATSUNO!!!
Enough with the dramas. I'm blogging from my room in Block A in ZC. And apparently, there is a blackout going on in Block B and C. There are no lights in the bathroom! It is almost pitch dark! Alamak, I'm hearing the Isyak Azan. Hoho.

No comments: