Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Continuity from the previous post...Random pictures from first semester.

(Bought this book on the first weekend spent in PJ. I've read this like, thrice already)

(Arabic class first sem. Yup, we got that handsome ustaz! LOL)


(IMIU -Ikatan Mahasiswa Islam Utara meeting in SMAWP 3. Met Ath here, haha)


(Husna, my first friend there!The one wearing pink is Syahidah. Both are from Penang, huhu)

(Random picture taken while waiting for my turn during medical check-up. Siapakah empunya rambut cacak itu? LOL)


(Zainab College. View from my room)


(Badminton court. Syidah and I once played badminton here from 9 p.m to almost 12 a.m! )

( Night view. Hoho)


Actually, I took quite a lot of pictures but I have deleted some of them. Well, there's more. Let's see whether I have the free time(tak blh blah!) and mood to do so :D )

No comments: