Pages

Friday 24 April 2009

Homesickness

I want to go home! I want to go home! I want to go home!
Unfortunately for me, my lovely home is situated quite far from here. Imagine. SIX HOURS of journey from KL to Kedah. That is, if you go home by bus.
I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm bored!
I'm bored and tired of staying in UIA.
BOSAN GILER!!!

I don't even have mood to go out for outings, as if that's going to help to cure my boredom.
I'm bored laaaa.....
I'm even glad if there are lectures being held today.
BOSAN!
What I did is just... Wake up. Switched on laptop, internet. Read people's blogs, which most of them are not updated, LOL.
Then bathroom, then buy food. Syidah's not even in my room. She has classes. I'm all alone and I'm freaking bored!!!
The situation gets even worse in the afternoon. I'm bored. I don't want to just read MUET all day long. I want to GO OUT and SPEND TIME with my FAMILY!
UIA tends to have holidays that contradict with my parents' and my siblings' school holidays.
And thus, I can't follow them whenever they're off on vacations somewhere else. This happened frequently! It's saddening and ANNOYING, YOU KNOW???!!!!
And it's about to happen again.My mum had booked tickets for the whole family to go to Singapore. Air Asia la. It's cheap if you booked a few months early.
And yeah, I CAN'T GO! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!
Now why did they give us only TWO FREAKING WEEKS of holidays?

Ok, relax, Sarah. Look at the bright side. Next year, you would't have any short sem! :D
And even in main camp. Pharmacy students have different system of holidays and lectures compared to the Medic, Dentistry and Nursing students.
It's the same with what we have right now. Only that they give us 2 months (kot?) of semester vacation before a new semester starts! Yaayy!
As for the others, they are following the block system. Dunno how it works. But I reckon there might be lots of subjects that they have to take in main camp. And that's why they have to take the UNGS here in PJ. UNGS is a main camp subject. Oh well...

I'm worried about Bio Lab all of a sudden. The marks, I mean. We're going to get back our previous lab reports' marks and goodness knows how will I fare. Someone said that students from other classes obtained quite low marks. Ahhh... I hope Bro. Mahathir is lenient enough to give me an A for my overall grade. :D Insya-Allah.

Anyway, two good news coming along. My dad's going to fetch me on th 17th of May, the date of which I'm going to have my Bio Lab exam. He'll be attending a course in KL from 4th to 17th of May. So, he'll be around. Just the perfect time, eh? Before, I was quite sure that I'm gonna have to go back alone as Hanis finished her exam on the 15th. So.. My dad's fetching me! I'll just have to make sure that I don't put the silent mode on my phone and I'm not surfing the net at that time, LOL.
BRING HANDPHONE!!!
And I'm planning to meet Jem straight away after I finished my exam in SM Building. She's coming! :D Alas!
Yup, Jem and the rest of the taaruf committees are going to register themselves on the 17th of May from 9 a.m to 4 p.m.
So, hopefully we can meet! :D
And I don't want to change the current room I'm living in, please! I don't care whether the bathroom is situated at the end of the corridor (which is quite FAR) and I don't care whether we're facing ABC.
I don't want to change room! It's a hassle to pack and unpack my things, stuffing them into the gonna- be- crowded store room. I'm gonna need a large box. To stuff my books. Huhu.
So, I don't want to change room. Well, I hope so. :(. I hope that the mahallah authority will inform us earlier regarding the room that we're going to occupy for the next two semesters.
I hope my cousin, Mukmin, my friends, Farah Humaira and Intan Sabrina and some Convent juniors will get accepted to enroll in UIA.
MUET exam's TOMORROW! *gasp dramatically*
That's all from me.

10 comments:

farah said...

we're having the same situation now sarah..
im damn bored..
i dont noe what else to do..
tired n bored reading those muet book..
huuu..
=(

kina ;) said...

me too..
can't wait for the next week classes..
at least we have something to do..
and the rat experiment..;D
btw,i wanna ask..
errrr..your cousin named Intan Sabrina, is there any possibility that she is my friend from my previous school??Sains Seri Puteri,KL??

*isk..malu ni klu salah..;D

Sarah said...

I agree with you, Farah.
I'm bored but I must not idle though. As an idle brain is the devil's workshop.
And in order for me to get at least band 5, I must double my efforts (as if I have any), as practice makes perfect. And success can't be achieved without efforts. Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade, you know.

But I must start from now. Though the first step is the hardest. Opportunity seldom knocked twice.
Though there is no place like home, I must be strong as I must be independent, and not tied to my mum's apron strings.
Besides that, I must take enough supplements to maintain good health, as an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Sorry for all the craps above. I'm practicing MUET. My mum told me it will be good if I include idioms in my essay. And though the apple doesn't fall too far from its tree, I doubt so, as I'm not good in idioms like my mum. So, the expression like mother, like daughter is irrelevant to be used here.
But I must not brag as I'm not that good in English. As empty vessels make the most noise.
Anyway, every cloud has a silver lining.

I hope that I will have a new lease of life.

LOL LOL LOL

Sarah said...

Hoho, Kina!

Can't wait for rat experiment. Hohohoho... XD
Err.. my cousin is a boy. Intan Sabrina is my junior from Convent in Kedah.
LOL.

Hehe, sila berasa malu sekarang. LOL.
Anwyay, good luck to the both of you for MUET tomorrow! :D

Balloon of Thoughts said...

when i first read this entry,i thought u said that I was ur cousin,LOL
haha,btw,i hope i get uia too..hehe
after the ipta result,do i have to go on interview?or mmg confirm dapat dah? confused,confused..
huhu

Sarah said...

Hoho, malu betul. I'm going to change the sentence to avoid confusion, LOL.

Balloon of Thoughts said...

hehe,takp2,malu tu bagus.(wth?!)

Anonymous said...

"What I did is just... Wake up. Switched on laptop, internet. Read people's blogs, which most of them are not updated, LOL"

its that sentence is targeted at me??

-KingSyahmi-

Sarah said...

Yeah, that sentence is targeted towards you and other people in my blog list. Hahahaha.

Balloon of Thoughts said...

aku pown terasa..haha