Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

What happened before computer class...

Last night, I was surfing the internet until it's almost 12 a.m and I suddenly decided to have a look at Mdm Fuhaina's website. I asked her a question regarding the assignment. Yup, she replied it all right, together with a surprising news.
"Group 7, Please be prepared. Your 2nd Quiz is on Tuesday,"

WTH!!! Today is Monday! (referring to yesterday). OMG! OMG! OMG! I sent message to Aisyah and she freaked out too. Luckily I've studied before but this is such a surprising news!
And so, I burnt the midnight oil until 2 something I supposed. When I felt sleepy, I went to the water cooler and splashed my face with the icy cold water. Grr... COLD!

I slept anyway and after subuh prayer, I studied like crazy.
Then, Bio Lab class. As expected, some of us don't know. Even Amina, a foreigner + my bio lab partner+computer classmate don't know about it. And she has maths exam coming up.
We decided to meet Madam after class, asking her to postpone our quiz to tomorrow.

Me, Amina, Kak Hawa and Fathihah met madam in her room.
At first she agreed then suddenly she changed her mind and asked
" Is it necessary to read your book for quiz?"
All of us nodded our head vigorously " Yes, of course, madam!"
And she replied back " Then what's the point of having lectures?"
We were speechless for a moment and suddenly I had something to say
With my left hand raised in style and determination, I said it out loud and clear with an air of confidence "We need to strengthen our knowledge, madam," and everyone quickly agreed . Ya Ya ya.. Madam curved a small smile.
" Well, you have a point there. Ok, let's make it tomorrow,"
Hahahahaha. A simple sentence really. And it changed Madam's mind, LOL.
So, the quiz will be held tomorrow!
Am I supposed to be studying or something?

No comments: