Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Cranky!

Good new for MUET Speaking. You are given 2 minutes to prepare and 2 minutes ONLY :-) to present! Hehe.
But then I've decided to ask my mum about something. I texted her. 12.26 a.m kan, wouldn't want to disturb her sleep. Eh, proper English, Sarah!

" Emak. Muet speaking tu nak berapa points? Utk first task,"

Unfortunately the message is failed to be sent.NO!!! Several speculations (only one, LOL) arouse on my mind
" Mak lupa bayar bil phone ke?"
And I tried calling her. There's the dial tone. Relieved!
Maybe there's something wrong with the Celcom service at these hours of the night.
My mum called me afterwards. Saying that we should have at least 3 points
Yup, I'm getting cranky. I'm alone in the room so I can forever switching on the light without worrying whether I'm disturbing Syidah or not.
A sudden interest towards flip mobile phones suddenly developed within me. Hoho. Thanks to Hana Yori Dango. All of them are using flip phones!
I want a flip phone! Mengada-ngada pulak budak ni!

Oh yes, currently chatting with my roomie Syidah who is now residing comfortably in her house. Huhu.
That's all. Assalamualaikum.

No comments: